Overview of laser screed
Laser screed is an unique equipment that execute high-precision and fast leveling of concrete construction through real-time control of leveling head. This machine is developed for increasing demand for floor quality of concrete floor used in large areas such as workshop, large supermarket and so on. it takes laser as its datum plane and adopts imported receive and emission system. Use of laser screed bring much convenience to projects construction.
Automatic laser control system of this machine ensures an accurate leveling through the use of electronic or hydraulic controls . Laser receivers mounted at each end of the screed head receive a signal from a transmitter multiple times per second providing totally automatic control to finished floor. Concrete floor paved by fine laser screed is much better than floor that paved by conventional method. Meanwhile, laser screed machine saves labor cost.
Some users are not familiar with operation of laser screed, now we will write something about it.
Detailed introduction for operation of laser screed
- Arrange one operator to check the equipment before construction, set up emitter and install handheld receiver; adjust scraper in stationary state, non deviation should be exist between the two points; operate laser screed to observe if the machine is working normally, check if laser receiver is on horizontal position, supervise if supplementary staff pull down or fill in material in time; after construction, clean the laser screed when it is cooling, see if all function of the machine is normal and check electric quantity.
- Arrange one staff to assist installation and debugging machine, set up emitter, install hand receiver. Check if placement position of emitter is safe; measure height of the concrete paved (height scope 2mm≥，≤10mm); measure height of the concrete leveled (no less than -2mm and no more than 3mm);
- Arrange two supplmentary staffs before operating laser screed, execute initial pavement to concrete; when machine follow machine the operator shall obey supervisor’s command, pull down and fill concrete to scraper (concrete material no lower than edge of scraper, no 35mm higher than the edge)
- Paving worker must obey the guidance of the person who control the operating rod of the machine when execute initial pavement of concrete.
How to maintain laser screed machine
- Liquid crystal display on laser screed is also need to be clean up, you can use organic resin or cleaning cloth that specially used for glass to wipe dirt.
- If the machine need to start again during construction because laser signal is lost interval time must be longer than 10 seconds.
- If there are too many stains, you can put a soft cloth into neutral cleanser that diluted by water, wring out the cloth and use it clean your machine, We suggest you never use chemicals such as naphtha, diluent and gasoline to clean your machine.
If you want to know more about laser screed, please refer to concrete laser screed on Hiking website.